With Robert Joseph
ROBERT JOSEPH, Senior Scholar at the National Institute for Public Policy, Former Undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security:
- A review of the modern era of arms control
- The evolution of America’s nuclear arsenal
- Why the U.S. must improve its strategic capabilities
- Why the Soviet Union’s SS-20 missile was a revolutionary weapon
- Consequences of the USSR’s intimidation campaign
- The significance of the Alliance’s resolve on the end of the Soviet Union
- Why did the INF treaty fail?
- Implications of Russia’s long history of deception
- Why President Trump’s Nuclear Initiative is critical
- What is the current state of the New Start Treaty?
- Dissecting the fundamental flaws of the New Start Treaty
- Why the Russia-China strategic relationship poses a game-changing dynamic