With Caroline Glick and John Guandolo
CAROLINE GLICK, Center for Security Policy’s Adjunct Senior Fellow for Middle Eastern Affairs, Director of the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s Israel Security Project:
- What prompted Iranian attacks on Saudi oil facilities?
- How should the U.S. respond to Iran’s escalating aggressions?
- Prospects for a Saudi-UAE-Israel coalition to counter Tehran
- An overview of the Israeli election results
- Will Netanyahu be able to form a coalition?
- Debunking Israel’s “apartheid” label
JOHN GUANDOLO, President and Founder of Understandingthethreat.com, Veteran of Desert Storm, Former commanding officer of an FBI SWAT team, Designated “Subject Matter Expert” by FBI Headquarters and created and implemented the FBI’s first Counterterrorism Training program focused on the Muslim Brotherhood and the global Islamic movement, Author of new book, Islam’s Deception: The Truth About Sharia:
- Dissecting the roots of Sharia supremacy
- The significance of understanding the threat
- The tradecraft of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Implications of Sharia blasphemy restrictions
- The effort to suppress conservative speech