With Russ Dallen, Diana West, Dr. Peter Pry and Ken Timmerman
RUSS DALLEN, President & Editor in Chief at The Latin American Herald Tribune, Head of the international investment bank, Caracas Capital Markets, Served as President of Venezuela’s “The Daily Journal”:
- Current developments in Venezuela
- How Maduro has maintained control of Caracas
- Can the U.S. better support Guaido’s efforts?
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- Dissecting the anti-Trump conspiracy
- Should the whistleblower’s identity be revealed?
- An overview of the Ukrainian deflection
DR. PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards, Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA, Newest Book: Blackout Wars:
- PG&E’s failures to invest in public safety
- Lessons to be learned from the blackout in California
- Has President Trump’s EMP Executive Order been implemented?
KEN TIMMERMAN, President and CEO of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran, Author of Deception: The Making of the YouTube Video Hillary and Obama Blamed for Benghazi, Author of Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi, Nationally recognized investigative reporter:
- President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria
- Analyzing the Kurdish question
- Can we rely on Erdogan to keep a lid on ISIS?
- The persecution of Christians in northern Syria