With Rowan Scarborough, Joseph Schmitz, Sam Westrop and Chris Farrell
ROWAN SCARBOROUGH, National Security Reporter at The Washington Times, Author of the best seller Rumsfeld’s War: The Untold Story of America’s Anti-Terrorist Commander:
- The latest on the Trump impeachment inquiry
- Dissecting the anti-Trump conspiracy
- The politicization of U.S. intelligence agencies
- Implications of Rep. Adam Schiff’s conduct on the Intelligence Committee
JOSEPH SCHMITZ, Former Inspector General of the United States Department of Defense, Former Executive with Blackwater Worldwide, Former foreign policy advisor to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, Author of The Inspector General Handbook: Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Other Constitutional “enemies, foreign and domestic” (2013):
- An overview of Congress and their actions at the moment
- Should the whistleblower’s identity be revealed?
- Can the impeachment inquiry be understood as ‘sabotage’?
SAM WESTROP, Director of Islamist Watch and Stand for Peace UK, Fellow of Gatestone Institute:
- Influence operations in U.S. correctional facilities
- What is Jamaat-e-Islami?
CHRIS FARRELL, Director of Investigations at Judicial Watch
- Gang violence targets American citizens in Mexico
- Should we designate drug cartels as terrorist organizations?
- Would a Mexico-U.S. joint effort to combat cartels be impactful?
- Why securing the U.S. southern border is essential