A Chinese invasion of Taiwan looms as the Beijing regime faces the continuing Hong Kong protests and wages a repressive campaign against the Muslim Uyghur community, Rick Fisher tells Secure Freedom Radio’s podcast. New York Times bestselling author Paul Kengor and columnist and author Diana West join the four-part series, speaking about lessons from how Ronald Reagan defeated the Soviet Union, and the present impeachment battle.
Here’s the lineup for the podcast.
PAUL KENGOR, Professor of Political Science and Executive Director of The Center for Vision and Values at Grove City College, New York Times Best Selling author, Author of A Pope and a President: John Paul II, Ronald Reagan and the Extraordinary Untold Story of the 20th Century(May 2017):
- Why was Reagan so impassioned with an anti-communist fervor?
- How Reagan ultimately defeated the Soviet Union
- Lessons to be learned from the Cold War
- Is China the existential threat of our generation?
- Dangers communist nations pose today
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- Prospects for today’s impeachment hearings
- Is Rep. Adam Schiff a reliable source?
- Dissecting recent events in the anti-Trump conspiracy
RICK FISHER, Senior Fellow, Asian Military Affairs at the International Assessment and Strategy Center, Former Consultant on PLA issues for the Congressionally chartered U.S. China Security and Economic Review Commission:
- Why the invasion of Taiwan is a looming threat
- The current state of the Hong Kong protests
- Xi Jinping’s increasing human rights abuses against the Uyghur community