With Gal Luft, Diana West, George Rasley and Peter Pry
GAL LUFT, Co-Director of the Institute of the Analysis of Global Security, Senior adviser to the United States Energy Security Council, a cabinet level extra governmental advisory committee, Co-author of De-dollarization: The revolt against the dollar and the rise of a new financial world order (2019):
- The consequences of de-dollarization
- Dangers of alternate currencies supplanting the dollar as the reserve currency of the world
- How do we reduce the likelihood of the dollar’s replacement as global reserve currency?
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal, and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- Dissecting the impeachment hearings
- Do the hearings shed light on corruption in the State Department?
- The currents state of the anti-Trump conspiracy
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor of Conservative HQ:
- The true catalyst fueling the impeachment hearings
- An overview of America’s Iran policy
PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards, Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA, Newest Book: Blackout Wars:
- The vulnerability of the U.S. electric grid
- Is our regulatory process regarding electric grid working?
- Lessons to be learned from blackouts in California
- Kevin Freeman: Liberty University provides an alternative to China’s One Belt, One Road - April 15, 2021
- James Carafano: Foreign policy is in the Biden administration’s backseat - April 15, 2021
- Douglas Feith: In the past, western allies relied on the US nuclear umbrella for protection. What about now? - April 13, 2021