With Ken Timmerman, Sam Faddis, Jim Fanell, and Joe Bosco
KEN TIMMERMAN, President and CEO of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran, Author of Deception: The Making of the YouTube Video Hillary and Obama Blamed for Benghazi, Author of Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi, Nationally recognized investigative reporter:
- Qassem Soleimani’s importance to Iran
- How Iranians have reacted to the media’s portrayal of the killing of Soleimani
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress:
- Will the US ever find peace with the Iranian regime?
- Does the US need to be involved in the Middle East anymore?
- The dangers of Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon
JAMES FANELL, Retired from US Navy in 2015 concluding 30 year career as a naval intelligence officer specializing in Indo-Asia Pacific security affairs with an emphasis on the Chinese Navy, Assignments included tours as the Assistant Chief of Staff for intelligence for the U.S. Seventh Fleet aboard the USS Blue Ridge, the Office of Naval Intelligence China Senior Intelligence Officer, etc., Former National Security Affairs Fellow at the Hoover Institute at Stanford University:
- Significance of the recent naval exercise by Russia, Iran, and China in the Indian Ocean
- An update on Hong Kong
- An overview of the upcoming election in Taiwan
JOE BOSCO, Former China Country Director, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Senior Associate at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, Member of the U.S.-China task force at the Center for National Interest:
- An update on China’s use of the South China Sea
- China’s increasing presence in the North and South Poles
- The political warfare China has been waging against Australia