With Gordon Chang
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- Implications of Xi Jinping’s ‘China Dream’
- How does the outbreak of the coronavirus play into Xi’s rule?
- Could the coronavirus be a product of the Communist Party of China?
- Why is more information about the coronavirus not known?
- Why the Chinese Communist Party is controlling the narrative of this disease
- Possible origins of the coronavirus
- The UK’s decision to allow Huawei to handle their 5G network
- Why the US needs a Huawei competitor
- A shocking development from the Defense Department with respect to Huawei
- An overview of the social credit system in China
- Hikvision’s role in surveilling the Chinese people