With Robert Charles, Gordon Chang, Kevin Freeman, and Sam Faddis
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- Should US forces withdraw from Iraq?
- Why Soleimani was the “epitome of evil”
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- The CCP’s mishandling of the coronavirus
- What contributed to the spread of this disease?
- How has the coronavirus impacted Xi’s regime?
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- The financial effects of the coronavirus on the Chinese economy
- Larry Fink’s comments at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress:
- Do the Chinese have a biological weapons program?
- Can we trust the information the Chinese are divulging about coronavirus?
- How should the US be handling the outbreak of the coronavirus?