With Paul Kengor
PAUL KENGOR, Professor of Political Science and Executive Director of The Center for Vision and Values at Grove City College, New York Times Best Selling author, Author of A Pope and a President: John Paul II, Ronald Reagan and the Extraordinary Untold Story of the 20th Century (May 2017):
- Tracing the origins of Bernie Sanders’ beliefs in socialism
- What does Sanders mean when he calls himself a “democratic socialist”?
- A background of Frank Marshall Davis’ connection with Barack Obama
- The attempts to turn the US into a socialist country
- What is the difference between communism and socialism?
- Communism’s connection with Shariah supremacism
- Jimmy Carter’s impact on the current US-Iranian relationship
- Parallels between the Soviet Union and modern-day China
- The importance of China in the upcoming US presidential election