With Andrew Mangione, Tom Van Grieken, and Roslyn Layton
ANDREW MANGIONE, Senior Vice President at Association of Mature American Citizens – AMAC Action:
- Steps President Trump has taken to improve the quality of health care
- The importance of price transparency in the health care system
- How the coronavirus is underscoring the United States’ dependence on China
TOM VAN GRIEKEN, Member of the Chamber of Representatives of Belgium:
- The rise of a conservative movement in Europe
- What do the conservatives of Belgium stand for?
- The censorship of conservatives in Belgium
ROSLYN LAYTON, Visiting Scholar, American Enterprise Institute:
- Huawei’s theft of technological ideas throughout the years
- Dangers to the US of using Chinese technology
- The security risks Lenovo computers pose to US citizens
- What needs to be at the forefront of American national security issues?
- How should the US prepare for 5G?