With Robert Spalding
ROBERT SPALDING, Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute, Author of Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elite Slept (Avaliable October 1, 2019), Former Special Assistant to the U.S. Air Force Vice Chief of Staff, Former Military Fellow at the Council of Foreign Relations, Former Chief China strategist for the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, the Joint Staff at the Pentagon, Former Senior Defense Official and Defense Attache to China in Beijing, China, Former Senior Director for Strategic Planning at the National Security Council:
- What is the ‘stealth war’ that China is waging against the US?
- What is the Chinese Communist Party’s agenda?
- The predatory trade practices of China
- The global dominance of China
- What steps are the US taking to ensure China doesn’t dominate 5G?
- The weaponization potential of the ‘internet of things’
- The power of the CCP to put pressure on American corporations
- What is the Belt and Road Initiative?
- Where do the Chinese get the money for large projects like the Belt and Road?
- Another threat from China potentially more dangerous than coronavirus
- How to end American investment in Chinese companies