With Roger Robinson
ROGER ROBINSON, Co-Founded and presently Chairs the Prague Security Studies Group, President and CEO of RWR:
- Communism’s reliance on foreign cash flow
- Roger’s role in pushing back the Soviet Union during the Regan Administration
- A history of the United States preventing a Soviet Union oil pipeline
- China’s dependence on foreign cash to fund their regime
- How do the Chinese finance their various government operations?
- China’s unfettered access to United States capital markets
- How US military personnel are contributing to the advance of Chinese military technology
- Why are Chinese companies not held to the same standards as US companies?
- Larry Fink’s role in helping Americans fund the Chinese Communist Party
Latest posts by Secure Freedom Radio (see all)
- James Carafano: Foreign policy is in the Biden administration’s backseat - April 15, 2021
- Douglas Feith: In the past, western allies relied on the US nuclear umbrella for protection. What about now? - April 13, 2021
- Bill Walton: The MLB is doing business with the same people snuffing out Democracy in Hong Kong - April 13, 2021