With Roger Robinson
ROGER ROBINSON, Co-Founded and presently Chairs the Prague Security Studies Group, President and CEO of RWR:
- Communism’s reliance on foreign cash flow
- Roger’s role in pushing back the Soviet Union during the Regan Administration
- A history of the United States preventing a Soviet Union oil pipeline
- China’s dependence on foreign cash to fund their regime
- How do the Chinese finance their various government operations?
- China’s unfettered access to United States capital markets
- How US military personnel are contributing to the advance of Chinese military technology
- Why are Chinese companies not held to the same standards as US companies?
- Larry Fink’s role in helping Americans fund the Chinese Communist Party