With Reggie Littlejohn, David Goldman, James Fanell, and Tara O
REGGIE LITTLEJOHN, Founder and President of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers, an international coalition to expose and oppose forced abortion, gendercide and sexual slavery in China:
- How are the people of China responding to the coronavirus?
- President Trump’s response to the World Health Organization
- Potential cases of American citizens suing the Chinese Communist Party for the coronavirus
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- The impact of coronavirus on China’s GDP
- How will the US respond to the financial impacts of the coronavirus?
- The need for the US to invest more money in infrastructure
JAMES FANELL, Retired from US Navy in 2015 concluding 30 year career as a naval intelligence officer specializing in Indo-Asia Pacific security affairs with an emphasis on the Chinese Navy, Assignments included tours as the Assistant Chief of Staff for intelligence for the U.S. Seventh Fleet aboard the USS Blue Ridge, the Office of Naval Intelligence China Senior Intelligence Officer, etc., Former National Security Affairs Fellow at the Hoover Institute at Stanford University:
- What has the coronavirus taught us about the Chinese Communist Party?
- How are the Chinese going to handle the financial impact from the coronavirus?
- China’s continual funding of their military
TARA O, Founder of East Asia Research Center:
- Analyzing the recent election in South Korea
- Some radical agendas trying to be inserted into the South Korean constitution
- Moon Jae-in’s relationship with China and Xi Jinping