With Brian Kennedy, Hank Cooper, Robert Charles and David Goldman
BRIAN KENNEDY, Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China, President of the American Strategy Group, Senior Fellow and Board Member of the Claremont Institute:
- Analyzing the companies that make up the Thrift Savings Plan
- How much does the Trump administration know about the Chinese companies in the Thrift Savings Plan?
- The role of the Securities and Exchange Commission in protecting American investors from China
HANK COOPER, Director of the Strategic Defensive Initiative Organization (SDIO) during the Bush Administration, Chairman of Applied Research Associates, Senior Associate of the National Institute of Public Policy, Visiting Fellow at the Heritage Center:
- How President Trump’s executive order on the electrical grid is a step in the right direction
- What was left out of the executive order?
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- How the WHO enabled Beijing’s Covid-19 disinformation
- An overview of Iran’s latest missile launch
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- How China has used the pandemic to further their surveillance-state capacities
- Dangers of Beijing’s control of 5G networks and data
- How New York politicians have mishandled the Covid-19 response