With David Goldman, Gal Luft and Daniel Pipes
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- The current financial relationship between China and Hong Kong
- Could international financial interest in China decline in the near future?
GAL LUFT, Co-Director of the Institute of the Analysis of Global Security, Senior adviser to the United States Energy Security Council, a cabinet level extra governmental advisory committee, Co-author of De-dollarization: The revolt against the dollar and the rise of a new financial world order (2019):
- How the coronavirus has impacted the textile industry in Turkey
- China’s attempt to become a ‘cashless’ society
DANIEL PIPES, Founder and President of the Middle East Forum, Affiliate Professor at the University of Haifa:
- A history of the relationship between the United States and Turkey
- A ‘naval passage’ between Turkey and Libya
- What has happened to the Turkish military?
- The nature of the relationship between Turkey and Russia
- What should the US do to adjust the status of Turkey in NATO?
- The current state of Turkey’s economy