With Trevor Loudon
TREVOR LOUDON, Creator of The Enemies Within (out September 2016), Author of Barack Obama and the Enemies Within (2011) and The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress:
- An overview of Antifa’s primary objectives
- Where did Antifa originate?
- How does Antifa differ from the Nazi party?
- Black Lives Matter’s connection to communism
- Are most people aware of the deeper motives of BLM?
- Examining the various communist parties in the United States
- How Keith Ellison exemplifies the epitome of the “Red-Green Axis”
- Connections between Ellison and the BLM movement
- Who is leading the anti-Trump charge in Minnesota?
- China’s role in the protests taking place in the United States
- How can America save itself from “the enemy within?”