In this special one-hour Secure Freedom Radio interview, Frank Gaffney interviews President Trump’s former Deputy National Security Adviser KT McFarland on a wide range of critical national security issues, starting with the framing of former National Security Adviser General Michael Flynn and how this was part of a broad Obama administration effort to cripple the incoming Trump administration. McFarland is the author of a new book on this subject, Revolution: Trump, Washington and “We The People.”
- How the Trump administration has rightly focused their attention on China
- Multiple wrongdoings in the Michael Flynn investigation
- What was the real goal of the Mueller investigation?
- How President Trump has challenged the Washington status quo
- What is the Chinese Communist Party up to with respect to challenging the United States?
- Why the US needs to disengage from China
- How the Chinese have exploited the United States’ generosity in the past
- Donald Trump’s three part plan for dealing with the Chinese
- How will US presidents in the future need to act to keep the Chinese from taking over America as the world’s leading super power?