With David Goldman, George Rasley, Robert Charles and Tara O
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- The importance of China in the upcoming US presidential election
- How will the US economy perform as more businesses begin to open back up?
- Why the US needs to disengage from China
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor of Conservative HQ:
- What would defunding the police force look like around the United States?
- What is the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ)?
- Who makes up the leadership of Black Lives Matter?
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- What is the next step for the Antifa rioters?
- Why the Chinese do not want to see Donald Trump reelected
TARA O, Founder of East Asia Research Center:
- The current state of US-South Korean relations
- How China controls many pillars of free democracy