With Amb. Bob Joseph
AMB. BOB JOSEPH, Senior Scholar at the National Institute for Public Policy, Former Undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security:
- An increase in the polarization of US politics in recent history
- How has “burrowing in” contributed to disagreements within the US government bureaucracy?
- A history of US missile defense systems
- Why is the US missile defense system lacking?
- A lack of accountability and leadership in the White House with respect to missile defense
- Ambassador Joseph’s role in disarming Muammar al-Gaddafi
- A look inside negotiations to disarm Libya
- Where does the US stand with respect to the New START treaty?
- Comparing the Chinese and US missile forces