With Roger Robinson, Gordon Chang and Michel Gurfinkiel
ROGER ROBINSON, Co-Founded and presently Chairs the Prague Security Studies Group, President and CEO of RWR:
- Comparing the currencies of China and the Soviet Union
- How has China been able to tap in to the US capital markets?
- Roger’s comments to the Securities and Exchange Commission
- The US financing of Chinese military technology
- People’s Liberation Army companies operating in the United States
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- Unprecedented flooding in southern China
- How could this flooding impact the Three Gorges Dam?
- The United States’ position on the South China Sea
MICHEL GURFINKIEL, Founder and President of the Jean-Jacques Rousseau Institute, a conservative think-tank in France, Shillman/Ginsburg Fellow at the Middle East Forum, Editor in Chief of Valeurs Actuelles (Paris)- a French conservative newsweekly:
- An alarming decision from the French Senate dealing with Islam
- The role of the Muslim Brotherhood in influencing the government of France