With Dan Gallington, Dr. Peter Pry, Robert Spencer and Mort Klein
DAN GALLINGTON, Senior Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies, Writing Fellow, Middle East Forum, Author, the Federalist, Political Columnist, Townhall:
- Analyzing the quality of products produced in China
- Could the US trust an arms control agreement with China?
DR. PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards, Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA:
- Have Russia and China already militarized space?
- How well defended are US satellites?
- The concept of mutually assured destruction
ROBERT SPENCER, Director of Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist for PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine:
- How have followers of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan responded to him transforming the Hagia Sophia into a mosque?
- Groups of conservatives campaigning against President Trump
- Is the US witnessing a communist insurrection?
MORT KLEIN, National President of the Zionist Organization of America:
- A controversial voters conference Joe Biden participated in
- The platform of the Black Lives Matter organization