With David Wurmser, Gordon Chang, Hank Cooper and Mark Schneider
DAVID WURMSER, Director of CSP’s new program on fighting global anti-Semitism and defending the US-Israel relationship, Served as Middle East Adviser to Dick Cheney, as Special Assistant to John Bolton and as a research fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, Served in the US Navy Reserve as an intelligence officer at the rank of Lieutenant Commander:
- Israel’s recent military activity against Hizballah
- Escalation along Israel’s northern border with Lebanon
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- Why should the US be concerned about TikTok?
- A potential deal with Microsoft and TikTok
- Chinese seeds that have been showing up in American mailboxes
HANK COOPER, Director of the Strategic Defensive Initiative Organization (SDIO) during the Bush Administration, Chairman of Applied Research Associates, Senior Associate of the National Institute of Public Policy, Visiting Fellow at the Heritage Center:
- What is the Trump administration doing to deal with the threat of EMP?
- How can the electric grid be protected?
MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy, Longtime career in the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy:
- Assessing the US missile defense program
- The need to protect the American industrial base
- Russia’s new massive nuclear weapon