With Robert Charles
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- Who is responsible for the revolution taking place in America?
- What has Congress’ response to these riots been to this point?
- Who is financing the riots?
- How dangerous can it become when US citizens allow themselves to be misled?
- What are local governments doing to end the riots?
- Historical lessons to be learned with respect to revolutions
- Are public officials violating their oaths of office by letting the riots continue?
- Mysterious seeds the Chinese have been sending to the US recently
- Analyzing a potential US ban of TikTok
- The potential of election fraud in the upcoming presidential election