With Amb. Yoram Ettinger
YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in DC, Consultant to Israeli and US legislators:
- Analyzing the explosion in the port of Beirut
- Various foreign actors involved in Lebanon
- The role of Hezbollah in Lebanon and the rest of the Middle East
- The threat Hezbollah poses to Israel
- How should the US deal with Hamas and Hezbollah?
- Will defeating Hezbollah require foreign involvement?
- Israel’s ongoing tension with Iran
- Who do the Iranians view as their biggest obstacle in the international world?
- The vulnerability of Iran’s Ayatollahs
- An update on the land of Judea and Samaria
- Israel’s relationship with China