With Fred Fleitz, Diana West, David Wurmser and George Rasley
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO Center for Security Policy, Former CIA analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept., Author of The Coming North Korea Nuclear Nightmare: What Trump Must to Reverse Obama’s Strategic Patience (2018):
- Susan Rice’s instincts and decisions on national security in the past
- Rice’s role in Benghazi
- How will the United States’ enemies view the US if Biden doesn’t participate in debates?
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal, and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- Joe Biden’s selection of Kamala Harris to be his running mate
- How can the US help the people of Hong Kong?
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor of Conservative HQ:
- What types of national security policies may Kamala Harris introduce?
- How would mail-in ballots impact the 2020 presidential election?
- Censorship of conservative voices in American social media
DAVID WURMSER, Director of CSP’s new program on fighting global anti-Semitism and defending the US-Israel relationship, Served as Middle East Adviser to Dick Cheney, as Special Assistant to John Bolton and as a research fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, Served in the US Navy Reserve as an intelligence officer at the rank of Lieutenant Commander:
- What happened in Beirut?
- Who controls the government of Lebanon?