With Sarah Stern, Grant Newsham, Gordon Chang and Sam Westrop
SARAH STERN, Founder and President of the Endowment for Middle East Truth:
- The recent peace deal agreement Israel and the UAE
- How does this agreement impact the prospect of peace in the Middle East?
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow at Japan Forum for Strategic Studies:
- A dispute between Japan and China over the Senkaku Islands
- Could this dispute impact the US-Japan relationship?
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- Will Japan give up the Senkaku Islands?
- Analyzing the relationship between North and South Korea
- What do the people of South Korea think of President Moon Jae-in?
SAM WESTROP, Director of Islamist Watch and Stand for Peace UK, Fellow of Gatestone Institute:
- What is the Muslim Brotherhood doing with Islamic relief efforts within the United States?
- What is Jamaat-e-Islami?