With James Fanell
JAMES FANELL, Retired from US Navy in 2015 concluding 30 year career as a naval intelligence officer specializing in Indo-Asia Pacific security affairs with an emphasis on the Chinese Navy, Assignments included tours as the Assistant Chief of Staff for intelligence for the U.S. Seventh Fleet aboard the USS Blue Ridge, the Office of Naval Intelligence China Senior Intelligence Officer, etc., Former National Security Affairs Fellow at the Hoover Institute at Stanford University:
- The threat China poses to the rest of Asia
- The banning of Chinese-based phone applications
- Assessing the current capability of the Chinese navy
- The ongoing dispute between Japan and China over the Senkaku Islands
- The current state of North-South Korean relations
- Moon Jae-in’s relationship with Kim Jong-un
- What is the point of the Belt and Road Initiative?
- What does the US need to do militarily to prepare for dealing with the Chinese Communist Party?
- How can the US defeat the People’s Liberation Army?
- Enablers of the CCP in America