With Tyler O’Neil, Todd Bensman, Sam Faddis and Dr. Peter Pry
TYLER O’NEIL, Senior Editor of PJ Media, Has written for the Christian Post, National Review, The Washington Free Beacon, The Daily Signal, AEI’s Values & Capitalism, and the Colson Center’s Breakpoint, Author of Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center:
- What are Kamala Harris’ thoughts on national security?
- The fundraising of Antifa
- Has the violence of Antifa and Black Lives Matter spread?
TODD BENSMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies, Writing Fellow, Middle East Forum, Author, the Federalist:
- The ongoing riots taking place in Portland
- Spikes in coronavirus cases in southern border states
- The need to show support for federal border patrol agents
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin, Author of Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA (2009):
- Is the US prepared for a potential military conflict with the Chinese?
- Analyzing the relationship between China and Iran
DR. PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards, Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA:
- Assessing the nuclear deterrence of the United States
- What does the US need to do to strengthen its nuclear deterrence?
- What is the state of China and Russia’s nuclear weapons?