With Fred Fleitz, Kevin Freeman, Robert Spencer and Michael Cutler
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO Center for Security Policy, Former CIA analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton in the State Dept., Author of The Coming North Korea Nuclear Nightmare: What Trump Must to Reverse Obama’s Strategic Patience (2018):
- Where does the US stand with respect to sanctions on Iran?
- How Europe is appeasing Iran
- An intelligence report John Ratcliffe is rumored to be releasing in the near future
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- A potential disconnect in the US stock market
- Could the Chinese crash our stock market?
- The need to reinstate the uptick rule
ROBERT SPENCER, Director of Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist for PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine:
- Jihadist infiltration of the BLM riots in the United States
- Is US law enforcement aware of the Jihadist threat?
MICHAEL CUTLER, Retired Senior Special Agent of the former Immigration and Naturalization Services, Hosts the radio show “The Michael Cutler Hour” on Friday evenings on BlogTalk Radio:
- Joe Biden’s plan for immigration
- Democrats’ continual blame of President Trump for the riots across America