With David Goldman, Jeff Nyquist, Rachelle Peterson and Robert Charles
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- The current tech war between the United States and China
- Microchip manufacturing in the US
- China’s influence on the microchip market in the world
JEFF NYQUIST, Has written for Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, SierraTimes, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author of the book Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War:
- The state of homelessness in California
- Antifa’s potential role in fires throughout Oregon and California
- China’s infiltration of Canada
RACHELLE PETERSON, Director of Research Projects at the National Association of Scholars, Policy Advisor for the Heartland Institute:
- What is the Chinese Students and Scholars Association?
- China’s influence on the US education system
- China’s control of certain students they send to the United States
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- What does America’s military think of President Trump?
- A group in Canada claiming to “siege” the White House