With Andy Bostom, Dr. Harold Rhode, Steven Mosher and Rick Manning
ANDY BOSTOM, Author of The Legacy of Jihad (2005), Author of The Legacy of Antisemitism (2008), Author of Sharia versus Freedom: The Legacy of Islamic Totalitarianism (2012), Author of Iran’s Final Solution for Israel: The Legacy of Jihad and Shi’ite Islamic Jew-Hatred in Iran (2014):
- The current state of coronavirus
- An update on the coronavirus testing being conducted throughout the world
- Will there be a surge in coronavirus cases in the coming months?
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017):
- The United States’ reimposition of sanctions on Iran
- Turkey’s relationship with China and Iran
STEVEN MOSHER, President of the Population Research Institute, Author of A Mother’s Ordeal: One Woman’s Fight Against China’s One-Child Policy:
- A summary of the People’s Republic of China’s rule over the last 71 years
- What strategy should the US take to deal with the Chinese Communist Party?
- Comparing Donald Trump and Joe Biden’s positions on China
RICK MANNING, President of Americans for Limited Government, Former Public Affairs Chief at the U.S. Department of Labor during George W. Bush Administration, Nine years as a state lobbyist for the National Rifle Association:
- The existential threat to freedom the Chinese Communist Party poses to the US
- Is the Trump administration trying to divest from China?