With David Goldman, Diana West, Stephen Blank and Jessica Vaughan
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- How “America first” broke the establishment curse
- What are Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s ambitions for the Middle East?
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal, and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- Recent revelations in the anti-Trump conspiracy
- What did President Obama know about the Russian collusion narrative?
STEPHEN BLANK, Senior Fellow for Russia at the American Foreign Policy Council, 26 Years of Experience as a professor of National Security Studies at the Strategic Studies Institute of U.S. Army War College:
- Russian influence operations against the United States
- The character of the Russian regime under Vladimir Putin
- The current state of arms control between the US and Russia
JESSICA VAUGHAN, Director of Policy Studies for the Center for Immigration Studies, Former Foreign Service Officer with the State Department where she served in Belgium and Trinidad & Tobago:
- The current state of US immigration policy
- What will the Biden-Harris approach to immigration look like?