With James Fanell
JAMES FANELL, Retired from US Navy in 2015 concluding 30 year career as a naval intelligence officer specializing in Indo-Asia Pacific security affairs with an emphasis on the Chinese Navy, Assignments included tours as the Assistant Chief of Staff for intelligence for the U.S. Seventh Fleet aboard the USS Blue Ridge, the Office of Naval Intelligence China Senior Intelligence Officer, etc., Former National Security Affairs Fellow at the Hoover Institute at Stanford University:
- The current state of Chinese-Taiwanese relations
- A crackdown on the lives of Taiwan’s citizens
- Is Taiwan prepared for a potential Chinese military invasion?
- Dual-use airlift capabilities of the People’s Liberation Army
- Does China have Russian missile technology?
- China’s efforts to keep the US out of the South China Sea
- The United States’ aspirations for a larger Navy
- Chinese military bases in the South China Sea
- Analyzing America’s policy towards Taiwan
- What is the United States’ current relationship with South Korea?
- America’s underwriting of China’s military buildup