With Dr. C.L. Gray and Nancy Schulze
Dr. C.L. Gray, Founder & President of Physicans for Reform & Nancy Schulze, Founder, Republican Congressional Wives Speakers – (PART ONE):
- A situation report on the current state of healthcare in the United States
- Choices the American people have with respect to healthcare
- How has Obamacare impacted physicians and patients in the United States?
- What are pre-existing conditions?
- How do pre-existing conditions factor into treatment for patients?
- The various issues within the American healthcare system
- The Trump administration’s policy approach to healthcare
- What can the American people do to fix the healthcare system?
- President Trump’s vision for the United States’ healthcare system