With David Goldman, Trevor Loudon, Robert Charles and Peter Huessy
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- Does China have a need for Western capital?
- Analyzing the Chinese 5G sector
TREVOR LOUDON, Creator of The Enemies Within (out September 2016), Author of Barack Obama and the Enemies Within (2011) and The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress:
- What is the United Front Work Department?
- The Chinese Communist Party’s influence in other country’s governments
- How have the Chinese impacted US political elections?
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- Concerns with fraud in the presidential election
- The importance of election integrity in the United States
PETER HUESSY, Director for Strategic Deterrent Studies at the Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies, Former Senior Defense Consultant at the National Defense University Foundation, Senior Fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council:
- An overview of the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Implications of ending US sanctions on Iran
- How would the Iranian regime change with a Biden presidency?