With Fred Fleitz, Jeff Nyquist, Jay Valentine and Michael Anton
FRED FLEITZ, President and CEO, Center for Security Policy, former CIA Analyst, former Chief of Staff for Amb. John Bolton, State Department, Author, “The Coming North Korean Nuclear Nightmare”:
- Fred Fleitz delves into Fang Fang’s rise to power within the Democratic circles in California and beyond
- How do Members of Congress get on the Senate/House Select Committees on Intelligence?
- Fleitz: Nancy Pelosi is filling House Intel Committee with her “Culture Warriors”
- Was Rep. Devin Nunez properly informed by the FBI about Rep. Swalwell’s connection to an allege Chinese spy back in 2015?
JEFF NYQUIST, Writer, Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, SierraTimes, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author, “Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War”:
- Jeff Nyquist lays out communism’s long history of interfering with the West
- Joseph Stalin was very clear about how to take down the US – start from within
- Nyquist argues that communists, not progressives, are trying to interfere with our elections
JAY VALENTINE, CEO, ContingencySales.com:
- Data pattern analysis – plenty of outliers in this year’s election and many of these anomalies would seem to be in Joe Biden’s favor
- Jay Valentine argues that YouTube’s policies are political moves, not mathematical ones
MICHAEL ANTON, Author of The Stakes: America at the Point of No Return, Lecturer and Research Fellow at Hillsdale College, Senior Fellow at the Claremont Institute, Former National Security official in the Trump administration:
- Michael Anton explores what extent every power center in our country was working to defeat President Trump in the 2020 election
- Chinese supposed meddling in the election; crafting trade policies to intentionally disadvantage pro-Trump state/counties and the role the Coronavirus pandemic played in tipping the scale of the election
- Is mere hatred of the “old America” enough to hold today’s Democratic Party together after Trump?