Homeland Security | CounterterrorismOther Homeland Security topics
Counter-terrorism policies involve coordination among many government agencies – a difficult task especially when no consensus has been built even within agencies on counter-terrorism policy and operations. The Center tracks policy issues across agencies, recommends best practices and assists in better understanding of propaganda and indoctrination, the core of terrorism.
The Center analyzes and recommends direction in intelligence cycle management, and, in particular, intelligence analysis. Most counter-terrorism strategies involve an increase in standard police and domestic intelligence, an increase often discouraged by complaints and lawsuits filed by Muslim Brotherhood support groups in the U.S.
The Center also works to expose the ongoing infiltration by Muslim Brotherhood front groups into counter-intelligence analysis and translation operations, a great threat to intelligence gathering.
Center Products & Publications
- Exploring the ‘Red Thread’ Secure Freedom Radio
- Give the Power-abusing IT Giants the Ma Bell Treatment Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Russia Targets US Grid Secure Freedom Radio
- The Truth About China – It’s a Threat to Freedom Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Gaffney rebukes Al-Jazeera’s intimidation tactics and condemns use of discredited SPLC… Frank Gaffney, Jr.