Homeland Security | CyberterrorismOther Homeland Security topics
The US Government is under ever increasing cyber attacks, which also target our key financial institutions and physical infrastructure. The attacks frequently come from the same sources—jihadists, Russians (official and non-official), and Chinese primarily. The Center recommends policies and practical operational steps to better understand the magnitude of the challenges, as well as to rapidly develop solutions to counter these challenges.
Center Products & Publications
- Russia Targets US Grid Secure Freedom Radio
- The Truth About China – It’s a Threat to Freedom Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Gaffney rebukes Al-Jazeera’s intimidation tactics and condemns use of discredited SPLC… Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Israeli Defense Forces Destroy Hamas Tunnel Dominic Smith
- Putin’s Unsurprising Victory Secure Freedom Radio