Homeland Security | Energy SecurityOther Homeland Security topics
The Center works in coalition with other think-tanks and businesses to change the energy security future for America, through development of new technologies and infrastructure, changed policies to reduce dependence on foreign and adversarial suppliers, and new initiatives to develop U.S. resources.
Ultimately, the best way for us to collapse the price of oil is to create competition at the pump. For only $100 per car, automakers can build a flexible fuel engine in every car they sell – which will give every consumer a choice in fuels. An Open Fuel Standard, requiring that every new car sold in the United States be a flexible fuel vehicle, would break oil’s transportation fuel monopoly.
Center Products & Publications
- Russia Targets US Grid Secure Freedom Radio
- The Truth About China – It’s a Threat to Freedom Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Gaffney rebukes Al-Jazeera’s intimidation tactics and condemns use of discredited SPLC… Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Israeli Defense Forces Destroy Hamas Tunnel Dominic Smith
- Putin’s Unsurprising Victory Secure Freedom Radio