[National & Homeland Security] | National Security Policy | Appointments & PolicymakersOther National Security Policy topics
The Center holds accountable the men and women who set national security policy, at the cabinet level and in key positions. Their backgrounds, prior position statements, testimony before Congress and decisions once in office should all be transparent to the American public. When a policymaker’s positions or decisions threaten national security, the public needs an early warning to react and defend the nation.
Center Products & Publications
- Iraqi Forces Retake Rawa, the Last IS-Held Town In Iraq Julia Sora
- The Growing Threat From China’s Military Secure Freedom Radio
- Myanmar Military Report Blames ARSA for Rohingya Crisis, Acquitting Itself Julia Sora
- The Clintons’ Last Stand Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Islamic State fighters Escape Raqqa and Airstrikes Hit “De-Escalation Zone” Alexandra Johnson