National Security & New Media
In response to the sorry state of national security journalism in America, the Center inaugurated the National Security and New Media Journalism Project in late 2010. The project’s goal is to focus attention and debate on this trend, and work towards a new standard of professionalism, patriotism and integrity in reporting on America’s vital national security interests. The project has held events in Washington and New York, with discussions featuring both the field’s best practitioners and former
policymakers, including PJM’s Roger Simon, Andrew Breitbart, Fox News’ national security correspondent Catherine Herridge, and former CIA Director Jim Woolsey.
Center Products & Publications
- Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Suicide Attack In Kabul That Killed… Dominic Smith
- Vulnerability of US Cyber Infrastructure Secure Freedom Radio
- It’s Time for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Center’s Lopez in USA Today: Iran can’t be trusted on nuclear… Clare M. Lopez
- Kim Jong Un Agrees to Stop Nuclear and Missile Testing Secure Freedom Radio