SovereigntyOther Sovereignty topics
Since its founding in 1988, the Center for Security Policy has sought to ensure that American foreign and defense policies are guided by the time-tested philosophy of promoting peace through American strength. A fundamental precondition for the exercise of national power, of course, is the maintenance of U.S. control over the decision-making process – in short, sovereignty.
In recent years, however, adversaries of American power have attempted to impose constraints on U.S. sovereignty in order to diminish American strength, arguing that legitimacy is only conferred by international regimes, organizations, and treaties. Sadly, many American policy-makers have succumbed to the idea that national decisions must pass a “global test.”
The Center’s Sovereignty Project seeks to revitalize the determination of American leaders to develop policies free from undue international influence and to prevent the establishment of global government.
Center Products & Publications
- Russia Targets US Grid Secure Freedom Radio
- The Truth About China – It’s a Threat to Freedom Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Gaffney rebukes Al-Jazeera’s intimidation tactics and condemns use of discredited SPLC… Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Israeli Defense Forces Destroy Hamas Tunnel Dominic Smith
- Putin’s Unsurprising Victory Secure Freedom Radio