The Center's Occasional Paper series is envisaged as an instrument for quick publication and dissemination of original previously unpublished in English research by CSP research staff and associates and the national security research and policy community beyond that. Preference is given to topics relevant to the national security of the United States and broadly congruent with CSP's research agenda and its "peace through strength" guiding motto. In particular, we're interested in contributions in the areas of Islamic extremism and the war on terror, homeland security, space and missile defense, Asian and hemispheric security issues and the broad subject of unconventional warfare with emphasis on political and information warfare and the "war of ideas." The opinions expressed in the Occasional Papers are solely those of their authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Center for Security Policy.Read More
- Kim Jong Un Agrees to Stop Nuclear and Missile Testing Secure Freedom Radio
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan Calls for Snap Elections This Coming June Dominic Smith
- Southern Poverty Law Center Deletes List of ‘Anti-Muslim Extremists’ After Legal… Center for Security Policy
- Secretary Pompeo for Peace Through Strength Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Rise of Violent Crime in Europe Secure Freedom Radio